Bitcoin is the world's first and currently most widely used cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that's completely decentralised, uses cryptography for security and doesn't go through any sort of banking organisation or financial institution. Bitcoin was launched in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, whose identity remains a mystery to this day - some think it's a pseudonym for a particular individual, while others think it actually refers to a group of people who worked on establishing the cryptocurrency together.
We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure our casino is as safe and secure as possible. We want BetBTC Casino to become the most trusted Bitcoin casino online today. Carry on reading to find out what makes our casino one of the best Bitcoin casinos to play at.
Great Selection of Online Casino Games
Our casino offers a fantastic variety of games from a diverse line-up of software providers, including many of the biggest, most exciting ones out there. There are hundreds upon hundreds of high-quality games waiting to be played, from Bitcoin slots and table games, to live dealer games broadcast in real time, scratch cards, video poker games and even virtual sports games.
All of the casino's many games are instant play. This means that you don't need to download any additional software to your computer or mobile device in order to play them. The game selection is both numerous and diverse, especially since the games come from no fewer than 27 different providers. Collectively these providers offer some of the best Bitcoin games there are available today. All of the casino's games can be played with money and quite a few of them have a rather low house edge, including many slots and table games. Here's a look at all the different providers that have supplied BetBTC Casino with its entertaining, thrilling and potentially rewarding casino games.
- Betsoft. What sets this developer apart from others is its Slots collection. These are visually stunning slots that have cinematic 3D graphics and high-quality sound effects that take the online gaming experience to the next level. While Betsoft is known for its superb slots, it's launched several dozen other games, including table games, video poker, a virtual sports game and a scratch card.
- Booming Games. Many developers play it safe and do what others are doing. Booming Games tries to go against current trends, creating games with unique themes and innovative gameplay features that stand apart from what others. The developer offers a complete back-office solution for casino operators and has all of its games made in HTML5 so they're playable on lots of different platforms.
- Elk Studios. Based in Stockholm, Elk Studios was launched in 2012 and has been focusing on developed mobile friendly casino games. The developer takes time creating its games, so its collection is the largest, but the games are certainly of a very high quality indeed. While the games are technologically advanced, they're designed to have stylish and artistic graphics to make them visually appealing and great fun to play.
- Endorphina. This is one of several developers that specialise in creating slots. Since its launch in 2012, Endorphina has gone on to release an impressive collection of slots that vary greatly in their theme, features and payline numbers. With this developer, no two slots are the same!
- EvoPlay. With 15 years of experience, EvoPlay is a well-established game developer that's known for producing high-quality casino games. It's based in Kiev, the Ukrainian capital, and has expanded its operations Europe-wide over the past few years. Its slots and table games, which use vivid HD graphics, are available to play at hundreds of online casinos.
- Foxium. This developer is all about ‘outfoxing the ordinary'. Its aim is to bring something different to the online gambling market. It creates rich, creative casino games that have compelling storytelling and a rewards-based gamification system that encourages regular play.
- Fugaso. The name ‘Fugaso' actually stands for ‘Future Gaming Solutions'. This developer has quite a small collection of games, with just over 50 titles listed on the official website. The collection is mostly made up of video slots, though there are a few progressive jackpots and table games as well. Like many other developers, Fugaso offers a range of casino management tools and services.
- GameArt. Since launching in 2013, GameArt has released a steady stream of Flash and HTML5 casino games that are fully compatible with a range of platforms. The developer's games portfolio includes dozens of slots whose graphics are vivid, bright and detailed, and whose bonus features are entertaining and exciting. It works to ensure casino operators can safely and successfully host the games, offering them a range of useful management services.
- Ganapati. This small Japanese game developer offers something others don't: classic casino games that have a distinctive Japanese twist, with quirky features and anime-style graphics and characters. Established in 2013, it's one of the smaller developers, though it's so far gained an impressive reputation thanks to its unique games.
- Habanero. Named after a particularly hot chilli pepper, Habanero offers a broad range of games and solutions, with a collection of around 100 entertaining games and a fully-fledged gaming platform available. The developer's focus is very much on quality not quantity, though it does promise to release new games every month. All of its games are mobile friendly and can be played in either landscape or portrait mode on any device.
- IGTech. IGTech is an Italian company that recently made a partnership with BetSoft. As for its gaming content, so far IGTech has only launched slots, including modern video slots in a variety of themes.
- JFTW. Just For The Win is the full name of this casino gaming software development company, which specialises in creating imaginative and inspirational video slots aimed at all sorts of players. Since launching in 2016, the developer has released a number of games for online casinos, as well as some for the free-to-play gaming market. The team at JFTW have many years of industry experience and come from a range of backgrounds.
- Lucky. New game provider featuring Eternal Kingdom 2 slot game.
- Microgaming. An industry powerhouse, Microgaming is widely credited with having created the very first real-money online casino back in 1994 and has remained a key industry player ever since thanks to the constant stream of exciting, high-quality and boundary-pushing games it's been releasing ever since. Its games catalogue includes a number of branded titles as well as some of the most popular progressive jackpots online, such as the wildly successful Mega Moolah.
- NetEnt. This is one of many developers that doesn't specialise in one area, instead offering pretty much every type of casino game, as well as a full range of backend solutions and tools for casino operators. NetEnt games can be found at a huge number of online casinos, with its progressive jackpots in particular always a hit with players. Its Mega Fortune progressive jackpot is responsible for the single largest online casino payout in history!
- NoLimit. Mobile slots are the focus of NoLimit, a developer that's based in both Sweden and Malta, and has over a decade of experience churning out technically sophisticated games. The developer has only released a small number of slots and a single lottery game, but these have been fairly well received by players and casino operators alike. There's also the NoLimit gaming platform that comes with all the necessary back-end tools.
- OneTouch. Unlike other casino game developers OneTouch focuses entirely on table games. It's one of a very small number not to produce any slots at all. Based in the Isle of Man, this developer has released quite a few well designed table games that are aimed at both desktop and mobile players.
- PariPlay. The aim of PariPlay is to ‘turn your digital dreams into a reality'. This ambitious and experienced developer markets itself as the next generation of casino game developer. So far it's launched lots of highly rated games, while keeping a close eye on the latest industry trends to ensure it's always at the forefront of casino game development.
- Play'n Go. This Swedish developer is very well established and respected throughout the online gambling industry. There are more than 200 games that have been launched by Play'n Go, including a broad range of slots and table games, with the most up-to-date technology used to ensure the games offer only the best online gaming experience.
- Pragmatic Play. This multi-award-winning developer has launched well over 100 games to date, ranging from slots and live casino games, to bingo games, table games and scratch cards. All of the developer's games are created with both desktop and mobile users in mind, so they're fully compatible with pretty much every kind of device. Thanks to the high quality of its games, the developer has won several prestigious EGR B2B awards.
- Quickspin. Though Quickspin's games portfolio isn't the largest with over 30 slots released to date, it's been well received thanks to the creativity and detail that goes into each and every game. This Swedish developer, which has been around since 2011, focuses solely on slots and creates them not only for online casinos, but also for social networks; it also offers a gaming platform that comes with plenty of handy management tools and programs for casino operators.
- Rabcat Gambling. Located in Vienna, Rabcat Gambling is one of the longest running game developers, having been producing games since 2001. Its portfolio includes a broad range of games, such as video slots, table games and video poker games - there are also quite a few 3D games whose visuals are incredibly immersive and realistic. The games are available exclusively through the Quickfire platform by Microgaming.
- SlotMotion. This is another developer that specialises in slots. The team dedicates a lot of time and energy into creating its slots, which have been well received thanks to their theming, storylines and gameplay features. Its very first slot, Al Capone, which was released in 2017, impressed many and helped the developer get its name out there.
- Spinomenal. An ambitious developer that's so far launched plenty of slots, table games and lottery games designed for a variety of platforms. The developer's speciality is high-speed slots. These are slots that take up very little space (less than 3MB each) and are designed to load and run super-fast at a rate of two spins per second; they're also capable of running smoothly in areas with poor internet connection.
- Tom Horn. Based in Prague, this company was formed way back in 2005 by several people with years of experience keen to put their own unique stamp on online casino game development. Nearly 80 Tom Horn games have been released so far, including video slots, keno games, scratch cards, video poker games, table games and classic three-reel slots. The developer aims for all of its games to be entertaining, enjoyable and fun.
- Xplosive. Unlike others on this list, Xplosive isn't actually an independent game developer. Instead, it's a brand of games launched by BlueOcean Gaming. There are over a dozen Xplosive slots and they're all designed to offer thrilling, exciting gaming experiences complete. Xplosive's collection of slots is a solid effort - the slots are well designed, great fun to play and come in lots of different themes.
Bitcoin Deposits & Lightning Fast Bitcoin Withdrawals
When it comes to banking, we've made it really easy for players to make both deposits and withdrawals at BetBTC Casino. Though this is obviously a Bitcoin casino, the euro is actually the main currency used throughout the site. All of your deposits will be made in Bitcoins, however they'll be automatically converted into euros at the current rate.
For withdrawals, you can choose to have your winnings withdrawn as Bitcoins or as a fiat currency (e.g. the euro). All withdrawals should take no more than 24 hours to reach the player; some of them, especially Bitcoin withdrawals, should just take a few hours or less to reach you. In order to make Bitcoin transactions with us and fund your casino account, you'll need a Bitcoin wallet.
Generous Casino Bonuses
BetBTC.Io is keen to treat new players very well and give them a warm welcome to the casino. That's why we've put together a very generous welcome offer for new players to claim when they sign up to our casino. Once you've created your account, you'll be entitled to a 100% match bonus that doubles your money. This gets you off to a great start at the casino and gives you a nice sum of free bonus money so you can play our exciting games even more!
You'll be pleased to know that our bonuses don't stop at the welcome offer - we want to reward our returning players just as much as our new ones. So we have a 20% reload bonus available every day, plus a constant stream of promotional offers that are too good to pass up, such as no deposit bonuses, match bonuses, free comps points, free spins and more. On top of all that, we have a VIP club that's reserved for our most loyal players. If you meet the requirements and become a member of this invite-only club, you'll get to enjoy a range of exclusive bonuses, perks and promotions. Stick with BetBTC Casino for some of the very best Bitcoin casino bonuses around.
Customer Support 24/7
To make it really easy for our players to get in touch, our customer support is available 24/7. No matter what time of day or night it is, you'll be able to contact one of our friendly, helpful customer support team and have your questions answered.
We have three different ways of getting in touch available: you can use the live chat feature, where an experienced and professional customer support agent will help you with whatever query you have; there's also an email address provided, with fast response times; finally there's a website form you can fill in, which again has fast response times. All of these customer support options are available on all different platforms BetBTC Casino is available on. Not only are the team always keen to help, they have a very professional attitude and a wealth of experience when it comes to how BetBTC Casino and Bitcoin casinos in general work, so you're in safe hands with them!
Top Mobile Friendly Bitcoin Casino
BetBTC.Io is designed to run quickly and smoothly on all sorts of different devices, from desktop computers and laptops, to smartphones and tablets. No matter what device you're on, you can easily access the casino and play a wide variety of top casino games.
All of the games we have available to play have fast loading and running speeds, with high-quality graphics and sound effects across all devices. So if you're playing on the mobile Bitcoin casino, you should find the games' performance is just as smooth as it is on the desktop site. So whether you play at home or on the go, you'll be able to enjoy an immersive, thrilling and enjoyable gambling experience like no other.